I will be sampling yummy gluten-free goods, chatting with vendors and networking with some of my favorite people amongst the gluten-free community.
This Sat. and Sun. from 10am - 4pm, come on out to the Indiana State Fairgrounds - Exposition Hall for some gluten-free FUN!
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THE GFFAFest in INDY:
- Sample gluten-free products from over 80 exhibitors - from Udi's, Glutino, Enjoy Life, Pamela's Products, just to name a few!
- Check out the list of Presenters! From Physicians to Chefs, these presenters have lots of information to share with you about living gluten-free!
- Location. Indianapolis is a wonderful place to visit! Check out the Indianapolis Zoo, the Children's museum, awesome Downtown or biking on the Monon Trail.
- Awesome Restaurants with gluten-free menus!
- Lastly, and most importantly, I'll be there! ;)
Well, off to get my ducks in row and get packing for the weekend! I'm bummed I'll miss Jack's first baseball game of the season, but I promised him, I would make up for it, by bringing home LOTS of gluten-free goodies for him to enjoy.
Purchase Tickets HERE
Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest
AUGUST 23rd & 24th - 10:00am - 4:00pm
Indiana State Fairgrounds