|Jack's little brother is growing!|
So with that said, I thought I would take this time to share with you my favorite posts from Raising Jack with Celiac. This blog is very important to me and I would like to post more often! Upcoming posts - gluten-free fast-food options, best cupcakes ever, brownies in 1 minute, etc. So they are on my mind, but my mind can't seem to complete a thought!
In the meantime, I wanted to share my Top 10 Posts from Raising Jack with Celiac. It was a hard choice, but out of 55 posts I went with what I thought was most helpful on this journey of raising Jack gluten-free - so here we go:
10) Sibling Support
9) Sometimes, You Have to Improvise!
8) When Jack Stays with Others - What They Need to Know
7) There's a Difference Between Allergy and Autoimmune
6) Gluten-Free at School
5) Some of Jack's Favorite GF Products
4) 7 Tips to Raising a GF Kiddo
3) My 1st GF Expo
2) One of Our Favorite Desserts
1) Why I Chose to Start This Blog
It was hard to choose, but I think I chose the ones that really helped me through the process of being a parent of a child with Celiac Disease - thus far anyway - Jack's only 5 yrs. old, so we have a ways to go!
Make sure to click on the different topics above and stay tuned because I won't be pregnant FOREVER! ;) I'll still have mommy brain and sleep deprivation, but I will push through and keep writing!