Whether shopping for loved ones or for yourself, I wanted to share with you gift ideas and stocking stuffers that I think would be helpful to someone living a gluten-free lifestyle.
Below, you will find a list of products that I have taken the time to search, that you could surprise your gluten-free loved one, friends, co-workers, etc. for Christmas.
This year, I'm doing most of my shopping on-line! It's easy, convenient and you can store the gifts in the boxes they come in under the bed or in the garage until Christmas!
Click on the pictures to find out more about each product!
1. Slow Cooker
This is a #1 Best Seller in Slow Cookers
Crock-Pot Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker
2. Quesadilla Maker - buy your favorite gluten-free wraps and make quesadillas!
Average cost $20
3. Kitchen Aid Mixer
This is a #1 Best Seller in Household Stand Mixers
Kitchen Aid 5 Qt. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield - Empire Red
4. Chefcoo - Includes 8 Pieces Non-stick Cookware Gadgets - Masher, Spaghetti Server, Skimmer, Soup Ladle, Fish Slotted Turner, Whisk, Turner, Fork
5. Living Without Magazine Subscription - Give the gift of a subscription to a great magazine or a cookbook or BOTH! This is the first gluten-free magazine I subscribed to after Jack was diagnosed. I enjoy reading the articles, recipes, tips, etc. - this magazine has so much to offer. As well as great cookbooks and books!
6. Elite Bakeware Nonstick Baking Pans - as you transition to the gluten-free lifestyle whether for yourself or your loved one, you will bake A LOT! A new set of pans will help you along the way!
7. Red Apple Lipstick - I LOVE THEIR LIP GLOSSES! I had an opportunity to try Red Apple Lipstick products at this year's GFAF Expo in Chicago and they were fabulous. I wear Cabernet Kiss Lip Gloss daily and my 8 yr. old daughter loves her Pink Peppermint Lip Gloss. They have a minty scent and feel so good on my lips. These would be a great gift for your daughter, wife, co-worker, etc. From lipsticks, glosses, mascara and more - Red Apple Lipstick's products are GLUTEN-FREE, Paraben Free, Soy Free and Vegan.
8. Cupcake 2 Go - You know I LOVE this product! Especially when it comes to kiddos needing a special treat for a birthday party or at school. It's perfect for anyone! You can fill one of these with Hershey Kisses or a gift card to a gluten-free bakery. Have fun with it!
$9 for two
9. Herb and Spice Carousel Rack - for those living a gluten-free diet, getting creative in the kitchen requires having some spices and herbs on hand. Spices get old, so make sure to check dates and maybe by yourself a rack FULL of them!
This is a Cole and Mason Herb & Spice Rack - you can choose a rack that holds 10, 16 or 20 spice jars.
$40 $50 $65
10. Toaster Oven - Toaster ovens come in very handy for those on a gluten-free diet. You can even designate one as "GLUTEN-FREE" - from toast, to pizza, cheesy bread - you name it, you can put it in here! Another perfect gift for a college student too!
11. 5 Blade Spiralizer - Best Vegetable Maker, Spiral Slicer, Terrine Maker and Shredder You'll Ever Use! Makes Zucchini Noodles, VeggieSpaghetti, Pasta, and Cut Vegetables in Minutes.
12. Egg and Muffin Maker - Perfect to make your own egg sandwiches! I see Jack using this when he's on his own one day! Perfect for college!
13. 7 in 1 Multi Function Cooker - Pressure Cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and more!!
GIFT CARDS to favorite gluten-free friendly restaurants, speciality food stores, like Whole Foods
TICKETS to a Gluten-Free Expo in 2016
GIFT BASKETS - Themed gift baskets are great. Baking or Cooking Baskets
**Please know, that the links to Amazon are affiliate links - which means, I get a SMALL (like super tiny) referral fee - it DOES NOT increase your cost when purchasing an item. It's just a way for me to possibly bring in a few dollars to help with shipping costs for giveaways, conferences, travel, or whatever it may be. THANK YOU so much for shopping through these links.