I had a wonderful experience at the Gluten-free Food Allergy Fest in Austin, TX less than a couple of weeks ago and below you can read all about my highlights from the Fest.
I hope after reading this, you will be excited to attend a GFFAFest near you! They are valuable in so many ways! If you are a parent of child or children with celiac disease and/or food allergies, I would encourage you to bring them so they can try samples and have their own bag of gluten-free goodies to take home as well.
HIGHLIGHTS from the GFFAFest:
- Talking with attendees about how wonderful the Gluten-Free & More Magazine is and giving them a HUGE deal on a 2 year subscription!
- TONS of gluten-free products to bring home and share!
- Beanfields Pico De Gallo Chips were my FAV!!
- Ebenezor Foods Cinnamon Roll, I could not get enough of.
- Skinny Pop - Another delicious gluten-free snack.
- Marilyn's Gluten-Free Gourmet - her Bubble Bread Mix is wonderful!
- Nogii - yummy snacks for Jack!
- Glutino - introduced their NEW Caramel covered pretzels!! SOOO GOOD!
- Sweet Debbie's Organic Treats - I LOVE this book from Debbie Adler, baker to the stars - Los Angeles bakery serving up delicious allergy free & vegan recipes
- Enjoy Life Foods - not pictured, but they ALWAYS have a wonderful display of goodies to share
- Power Pasta - delicious black bean and red lentil pasta!
- Sweet & Simple Gluten-Free Baking - Chrystal Carver shares her delicious recipes with u
- I can't say enough great things about Red Apple Lipstick, I love their products!! I love their "Cabernet Kiss" and "Brazen Raisin" lip glosses as well as their "Oh La La" Lipstick! I could hang out at their booth all day! Thanks Jay, Andrea and Keith! :)
- My Life with Food Allergies Team is a part of the GFFAFest and we share our websites with attendees in hopes that we can offer help and guidance living with celiac disease and food allergies.
|Erica - Celiac and the Beast, Cindy - Vegetarian Mamma, Me, |
Pam - I'm a Celiac and Chrystal Carver - Gluten-Free Palate
- Here's Jules Shepard from GFJules, showing attendees how to make gluten-free tortillas. There are numerous lectures and demonstrations throughout the day - so make sure to check them out! Check out Tampa/Lakeland's line-up of presenters coming up this weekend.
I could go on and on how fabulous this 2 day GFFAFest was, but I think you get an idea of what you take away from attending one of these events.
For more information on upcoming GFFAFests, check out the 6 remaining locations for this year!