So let's dive into these dishes below to help make your Super Bowl party a gluten-free success.
These are EASY, DELICIOUS AND EVERYONE WILL ENJOY THEM!
10 EASY + DELICIOUS GLUTEN-FREE DISHES
1) Chili - Main Dish (toppings - Fritos, shredded cheese, sour cream, green onion) - you can have cute football bowls or decorative paper bowls. It's so easy! All in a large slow cooker.
Mini Football Pizza Cut-Outs (Great for the kids) I use the Kinnkinnick Pizza Crusts - as it's a thicker crust.
3) Taco Dip (see recipe below) - serve with Beanfield's Chips or Tortilla Chips
4) Corn Dog Muffins (another great one for kids and great with Chili)
6) Fruit Kabobs (kids can help you make these)
7) Deviled Eggs (I made these for the first time ever. Deviled eggs filling: Mayo, a bit of mustard and a splash of Sweet Gherkins pickle juice - BOOM, you got yourself some deviled eggs.
9) Veggie Tray (shaped like a football stadium or football - Pinterest has some great ideas)
10) Assorted GF Cookies and Brownies (shaped like football helmets or footballs) - there are football cookie cutters - I think brownies would be the easy and a big hit!
BOOM! Wasn't that easy?! A main dish, which is chili, accompanied by corn dog muffins, pizza cut-outs for the kiddos, 7 layer salad, a couple of awesome dips, veggies, deviled eggs, fruit kabobs and brownies/cookies.
- 1 Package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. of GF taco seasoning
- 1 C. Guacamole
- 1 C. Salsa
- 1 C. Shredded lettuce
- 1 C. Shredded cheese
- 1/2 C. Chopped green onions
Mix Cream cheese and taco seasoning, spread on serving platter.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate several hours before or until chilled. This dish would be great to make the night before the party.
7 Layered Salad:
(Recipe from Pioneer Woman)
- 2 heads Iceberg Lettuce, Chopped
- 8 ounces, fluid Baby Spinach, Washed And Dried
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 8 whole Hard Boiled Eggs, Chopped
- 16 ounces, weight Bacon, Cooked And Chopped
- 4 whole Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 bunch Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
- 8 ounces, weight Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 bag (10 Ounce) Frozen Peas, Partially Thawed
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup (Real) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (more To Taste)
- Fresh Dill, Chopped
- In a clear glass bowl, layer salad ingredients in the order they appear above, concentrating ingredients around the perimeter of the bowl and filling in the center with lettuce, if needed. End with the layer of peas.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well. Pour over the top of the peas and spread to cover, bringing dressing all the way out to the edges of the bowl. Sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Toss just before serving.
(Recipe from Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables